As a Senior Developer, you will get to mentor and be responsible for the quality of the code produced by you and your team.
Senior Developer C# – Unity
- Take responsibility for the quality of the code produced by him/her and his/her team.
- Touch code at every level, from the UI, through the backend, and to the database.
- Work alongside other engineering groups.
- Bachelor´s degree in Systems Engineer, Electronics, Software, and/or related careers.
- 3+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- English proficiency level B2+/C1.
- Knowledge C# (.NET Framework and .NET Core), UNITY 3D, and SQL Server.
- Willingness and capability to take on new technologies.
- Experience in Enterprise integration with SalesForce.
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with ASP.Net WebForms.
- Ability to work on-site in NVC Bogotá offices.