NVC is currently looking for a proactive, and detail-oriented Repair & Service Assistant, with excellent analytical abilities.
Repair & Service Assistant
- Provide service and customer support through inbound, outbound and email communications for all AmeriCasa clients.
- Maintain databases updated for R&S department as instructed by R&S Manager and Coordinator.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports. – Document processes.
- Follow all clients’ company field procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relations with customers.
- Create Bill-backs to appropriate factory and parts ordering from factory.
- Follow the company’s instructions on safety and health.
- Fill services request documents according to FTW.
- Offer support in the administrative area.
- Delivery Report or customer request.
- Fill bill back form according to the work done by a technician.
- Keep control over bills issued and paid.
- Send emails about homes delivered and received daily or weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced English Level B2+/C1.
- Relevant experience in Customer Service and/or Administrative Support.
- Computer literacy (MS Office packages) and ability to learn company-specific software.
- Must be effective in anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to work on-site at NVC Bogotá offices.
- Experience in construction field or knowledge in this area is a PLUS.