NVC is looking for a professional with a friendly attitude and multitasking abilities to serve our company as a Receptionist.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintain security and telecommunications system VoIP 8×8.
- Provide directions and notifies staff members when appointments arrive and escort guests to the appropriate room and/or direct visitors to the appropriate person in the office.
- Direct Visitors by Maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks, and issuing visitors badges.
- Keep a safe and tidy reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Support continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive and distribute daily mail/deliveries, organize them to be distributed.
- Keep manuals updated for the VoIP 8×8 tool.
- English proficiency skills C1+.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2Y of training or experience in customer service and office work.
- Ability to work independently, well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google OneDrive.
- Must have availability to work on-site in Bogotá NVC Offices.