As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for creating functionalities for a software product related to the gastronomic industry.
.Net WPF Developer
- Able to gather requirements from the client and cater to their needs.
- Task distribution within the team.
- Knowledge of preparing Software Requirement Specifications.
- Create Application Design as per SRS under guidance.
- Vision to understand business processes.
- Development / Programming as per design specifications.
- Should have knowledge of Quality Analysis / Testing / Verification for the developed applications.
- Deploy applications to Test / Production environments for End-Customers.
- Assist in providing instruction manuals.
- Help to provide End-User training.
- Assist in the installation and configuration of Client / Server applications.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years in .Net Development, mainly in WPF & Windows Applications.
- Technical know-how of programming languages C#, .Net, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, and WEB API, Full .NET Framework, .NET Core 3.1, and .NET 5
- Technical know-how of Database Development with Microsoft SQL Server (Stored procedures, Functions, and Triggers).
- Project Management Tools and CI/CD Tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Asana, Jira.
- Source Control using Git.
- Agile Methodology Experience, preferably SCRUM.
- Fundamental knowledge of Object Oriented Programing.
- Technical knowledge of Web Services, Web APIs, and SDKs.
- Experience in cloud development using Azure PaaS (App Services, Blob Storage, Azure Service Bus, and Azure Functions) is a plus.
- Commercial software experience using ERP or CRM systems like Salesforce, SAP, NetSuite, and/or MS Dynamics with .NET is a plus.
- Commercial software experience using ERP or CRM systems like Salesforce, SAP, NetSuite, and/or MS Dynamics with .NET.
- Experience in cloud development using Azure PaaS (App Services, Blob Storage, Azure Service Bus, and Azure Functions).