The role of the Project Manager is to define and manage the entire process of product implementation and expansion projects for our customers and partners.
IT Project Manager
- Manage the project from kickoff to implementation and client acceptance.
- Oversee the efforts of the required internal specialists/departments.
- Develop, manage and execute the project plan.
- Create and update project documentation for both internal and client use.
- Guide clients through the preparation of their IT infrastructure.
- Manage communications between the client, Revitalize, and other project participants.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years managing technical projects, desirably software implementations, with an eye to managing risk, scope, quality, and budget.
- Experience delivering project results to external clients, desirably in a professional services context (billable).
- Experience working on complex projects, including projects requiring coordination with multiple vendors.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication, including the ability to work with all levels of internal and external organizations in an assertive manner.
- Strong negotiation, planning, and project reporting skills
- Ability to deliver according to the forecast and both articulate and manage the impact of project work on company revenues
- PMP or similar accreditation is highly desired