We’re looking for a motivated, results-oriented and driven Full-Stack Developer .Net/Angular, to develop software solutions for our IT Team.
Full-Stack Developer .Net / Angular
- Touch code at every level, from the UI, through the backend, and to the database.
- Work alongside other engineering groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related fields.
- Advanced English Level B2+ / C1.
- 8+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications in C# .Net and .Net Web API, Entity Framework, and SQL is a must.
- Follow good coding practices using SOLID principles, design patterns, etc.
- Background in developing scalable code for high-volume systems.
- Development experience with exposure to any cloud-native technologies of AWS or Azure.
- Experience with ticket tracking systems, Agile workflows, and testing systems such as Jira or Azure DevOps.
- Willingness and capability to take on new technologies.
- Should be able to work independently without supervision.
- AWS experience.
- Able to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Available to work on-site at NVC Bogotá office.
- Testing experience with Selenium, Cypress, or other tools to test Testing experience with Selenium, Cypress, or other tools to test Front-End interfaces.
- Good knowledge of application development in the AWS cloud landscape.
- Ability to write unit test cases in J Unit/N Unit, mocking libraries.
- Linux and Windows Server background.