We are looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models for existing data.
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure the functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
- Provide operational support for Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Advanced English Level B2+ / C1.
- Proven experience monitoring and optimizing data storage and data processing in Azure
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expertise in SQL and Oracle
- Familiarity with data visualization tools
- Azure Data Factory
- Data lake – Bronze, Silver, and Gold
- Performance and scalability
- Data Use and sources of data
- Designed for flexibility
- Build out too with support from a small team
- Archive Strategy
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Proven experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, or similar role
- Proven experience designing and implementing data storage in Azure
- Proven experience designing and developing data processing in Azure
- Proven experience designing and implementing data security in Azure
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Remote Work
- Indefinite term contract direct with a US company.
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- End of Year Bonus Opportunities (relative to application date)
- 3 weeks paid vacation (upon completing a year with the company)
- Career path development programs.
- English Classes
- Upgrade your skillet with Udemy and Coursera online courses
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 PM