We are looking for a highly motivated, result-oriented Loan Servicing Agent to assist and support Loan Servicing Manager.
Bilingual Loan Agent
- Answer all calls, emails, and text messages the same day. If receipt of such communication occurs after 4:00 pm, the message will be returned by noon the following day.
- Maintain accurately and on time all reports in FICS and AOSP. Daily, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Assist with all aspects of the BBC monthly report.
- Learn FICS and AOSP within 2 weeks of starting the new position.
- Support Loan Servicing Manager in all loan servicing-related tasks.
- Assist Loan Servicing Manager with all payment arrangements, first payment extension and other arrangements with borrowers.
- Attend all weekly loan servicing review meetings.
- Learn and understand the entire repo process.
- Learn and understand the entire loan servicing process.
- Learn and understand the entire collections process.
- A minimum of a High School degree.
- Advanced English Level.
- Customer Service and Sales Assistance experience.
- Experience in mortgages or home loans is a PLUS.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Computer literacy (Office 365).
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Availability to work on-site in NVC Bogotá – offices.