As a DevOps Azure + AWS to be part of the software and technology build, that powers sales of manufactured, complex products.
• Install, configure, and upgrade SaaS applications.
• Install, configure, upgrade and support the administration of SaaS hosting infrastructure.
• Manage hosting environments, ensuring compliance with security and recovery policies.
• Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation as a point of contact for incident management.
• Monitor availability and performance to ensure SLAs are met or exceeded.
• Develop and publish documentation on environments and processes governing hosting infrastructure.
• Work with cross-departmental teams to help evaluate the SaaS, and cloud systems for possible defects and enhancements to ensure customers receive the highest quality service from the cloud systems hardware and software.
• Participate in the design and implementation of enterprise networks, computer systems, and database technologies.
• Develop methods/processes to improve overall management and performance of enterprise systems.
• Ensure effective communication of project status, operational issues, escalations, and vendor relations.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (i.e. Information Systems, Computer Science) or comparable experience
• Excellent written, and verbal communication and analytical skills
• 3+ years working in a technical, collaborative environment
• Minimum of 2 years managing cloud-hosted infrastructure, including compute, storage, and network
• In-depth Linux (primarily) and Microsoft Windows server (secondary) administration experience
• Pipeline development and administration (i.e. Jenkins)
• Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Tomcat or other servlet container management experience
• Experience with PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL server/database
• Applied development experience in the DevOps technology space
• Documentation and diagramming (Visio and/or Lucid Charts preferred)
- Azure Cloud Platform certification
- Management of container-based environment (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud computing, data security, and network architectures
- Understanding of database architectures
- Experience with load balancer administration
- Experience with Ubuntu
- Experience with Elastic APM, JMX, SYSLOG, and other monitoring methods
- SIEM and Log Correlation knowledge and experience
• Salary corresponding with experience.
• Indefinite term contract direct with a US company.
• Extensive possibilities for growth personally and professionally.
• Upgrade your skillset with Udemy and Coursera online courses.
• US American Schedule (working Colombian holidays is required).