As an Angular Developer, you will help re-engineer our current products for cloud-based and browser-supported modern applications.
- Work with Project Managers, Software Architects, and Leaders being a part of technical designing, business requirements, and estimations.
- Update the status of the software project.
- Document existing solutions and identify urgent fix/upgrade needs and address the same.
- Generate solutions in every layer of the application, from the UI, through the backend, and to the database.
- Test software and fix problems.
- Develop the features laid out in the sprint.
- Show high standards of professionalism, consistently producing high-quality results.
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues.
- Work self-sufficiently, independently with very little supervision or intervention.
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional experience with Angular Technologies.
- Experience in developing commercial browser-based N-tier applications with front-end SPA.
- Follow good coding practices using solid principles, Design Patterns, etc.
- Background in developing scalable code for high-volume systems.
- Willingness and capability to take on new technologies.
- Should be able to work independently without supervision.
- English level B1 or above.
- Experience with Java or C# applications on the Backend.
- Experience with ticket tracking systems, Agile workflows, and testing systems such as Jira or Azure.
- Development experience with exposure to any cloud-native technologies of AWS.
- Testing experience with Selenium, Cypress, or other tools to test Front-End interfaces.